IFFCO places order with Essar Projects

IFFCO has placed an order with Essar Projects towards construction of a new phospho gypsum stack at its Paradip unit in Odisha, which is India’s largest phosphatic fertiliser complex. The first phase of the two-phase project is valued at about Rs. 190 crore, involving completion of approximately 60 per cent of the total construction in 20 months. The second phase involves construction of the remaining 40 per cent and will have to be completed in 10 months.

Company Profile : IFFCO

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.